Pretty Deadly - 5pts

 I really loved this series of comics. I found the introduction with the rabbit skeleton and the butterfly very appealing. I thought that the characters were very unique and compelling to read about. The entire comic was written very poetically and I found myself determined to hear the end of the story. The girl with the vulture coat was very interesting to me and I ended up wanting to cheer her on. The visual form of the god of death was also very appealing and I also enjoyed how they set the story up, that was told at the beginning, to be the back story to one of the main characters. The fight scenes were epic and I loved the colors of red and orange that were prominent through the story. The whole thing flowed together very nicely and it was overall a huge pleasure to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dark Knight Returns - 4pts

Phoenix - 9pts

Watchmen - 4pts